LOOKBOOK | The blues and the Big Red Boots

halfwhiteboy - blue relaxed fit outfit and big red boots 01

Took my MSCHF Big Red Boots out for a spin since I hardly ever wear them. Although they're fun to wear, I need to be in the right mood because of how bulky they are. But whenever I wear them, it's instant happiness not just for me but for those around me as well.

Here I paired them with an oversized long-sleeved tee and a rather loose-fitting pair of jeans tucked into the boots. Shades of blue and and a big pop of red!

halfwhiteboy - blue relaxed fit outfit and big red boots 02
halfwhiteboy - blue relaxed fit outfit and big red boots 03

Let's go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'