[Project Look Book - Weekend Special] Saturday, June 18, 2011

As everybody probably knows, tomorrow is Father's Day, yet another consumerism-fueled "occasion." Because My Bibe and I wanted to avoid the crowds, we celebrated a day earlier with her dad over lunch at Greenbelt 3. Then My Bibe and I spent the rest of our day at the movies.

I wanted something relaxed so I went for shorts today. This one's got a seersucker feel to it (although you probably can't see much of the detail in the photo) and it came with a belt. Nice, right? I originally wanted a white shirt to go with it but what's left in the closet weren't the ones I had in mind. I think what I was looking for was in the laundry. So I settled for a pullover.

rszDSC_5636adj1

Pullover (Arrow); shorts and belt (Uniqlo); loafers (Zara).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler