[Project Look Book] Wednesday, October 19, 2011

rszDSC_9051adj

It's farm boy in the city for me today. I originally intended to wear a double-breasted jacket but I got lazy with ironing the pants I had in mind. So I went through my closet to find something else to wear and found these braces from Topman that's been hiding there for months now. I've never worn it so I thought it was about time. What a way to start putting together an outfit!

rszDSC_8953adj

I pulled out these Bench chinos once more and looked for a white shirt to go with it. My other deciding factor for these choices was because I was too lazy (again) to change bags. The Zara ombre lace-ups rounded up my complete turnaround from the double-breasted jacket. The DB jacket can wait.

rszDSC_9061adj
rszDSC_9014cropadj
rszDSC_8968adj
rszDSC_8984cropadj
rszDSC_9075adj
rszDSC_9101adj
rszDSC_9127adj

Shirt (Sahara at SM Department Store); leather bracelet (H&M).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler