[Project Look Book] Friday, November 25, 2011

rszDSC_1827adj

Late post. I was too tired yesterday to even bother but my day was definitely productive work-wise. Anyhow, today I wore a tee about where I'm going to Wednesday next week. It's going to be a family visit: my mom, my sis and her family, my gramps.

rszDSC_1746adj

The tee is a souvenir shirt My Bibe got me a while back. A colleague complimented me for it because she said it wasn't the typical souvenir shirt that she sees from every known tourist spot in the Philippines. Well, I'm not really the type who wears such shirts unless I find the design akin to my taste. Unlike in Thailand where souvenir shirts are really good, I'm quite frustrated with the totally uninspired designs available here.

I went all summery with my outfit here, adding a punch of color (albeit in a cooler hue) with the jeans, and a laid-back attitude with espadrilles.

rszDSC_1758adj
rszDSC_1797adj

T-shirt (Islands Souvenirs); jeans (Zara); espadrilles (OTOP).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler