Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself" video premiere

The talented Adam Lambert has just released the music video of his newest single Better Than I Know Myself, which is off his latest album Tresspassing, out March 20.

adam-lambert-exclusive-video-still
Video still of Adam Lambert's Better Than I Know Myself music video on justjared.com

The video is about the light and dark sides of people. Although I have always loved the glammed-up Lambert, showcased in "the dark side," I think I prefer the "light side" Adam. I don't know, he just looks fresh in the latter with much less makeup. The song, on the other hand, isn't instantly catchy but I think it'll grow on me and I hope people will like it and therefore score Lambert another hit. Anyway, here goes...



Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler