[Lookbook 01.25.2013] Friday flair for flare

rszADM_0611adj

Oh yeah, I was so retro yesterday! At least as far as the pants are concerned. It's like a throwback to the 70's with these cord bell bottoms but unfortunately my Saturday Night Fever impression fell short. I don't know but I just felt like wearing this oft forgotten piece in my closet. It just feels nice to break out of my usual mold every once in a while.

With the pants's loose fit, I had to balance it with something a bit more snug, hence, this t-shirt. Wearing a similarly loose-fitting top wouldn't be wise as you'd probably end up looking totally dowdy. But you know what, didn't men wear body-hugging tops also during that era? Ha!

rszADM_0606adj
rszADM_0619adj
rszADM_0603adj

Happy weekend, everyone!
__________
T-shirt (Bench); cord flare pants (hand-me-down); Chuck Taylors; watch (Fishbone).

Comments

  1. I'm crazy for pants with cord bell bottoms!!! I love to see them on both men and women. Anyway, I think you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice t shirt and a nice attitude, love the pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a retro outfit!! :)

    DIY Galaxy Bracelet Giveaway - http://mayotuna.blogspot.sg/2013/01/diy-galaxy-bracelet-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! love the shirt and color of the pants!
    So trendy... nice styling!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the shirt.. ur such a jolly man half white boy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cool. This post totally rocks mr Travolta!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tshirt!!!
    And you look very sexy!

    Thanks for your comment!!!!

    http://sobreviviendoalamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are great and i really like tour t-shirt. So rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow !
    lovely t-shirt !!!!!!!!!!


    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha loving the pose i the 1st picture ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I loved your first picture, so cool!

    Your irreverence and sense of style are so great :)

    I'm now following. Kisses from Portugal*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Disco infernooooooo!!!! ;)
    Ahahahahah you had definitely a casual friday!!!
    Alessandro - http://www.thefashioncommentator.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fitting of both piecies create such a lovely contrats, thoug personally I would not decide to invest in flare trousers, as they do not flatter my silhouette :)

    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know. the flares were hand-me-downs. i probably wouldn't buy one either.

      Delete
  14. I love that first picture!!! Its amazing!!! Loving the shirt and the flares too!!! Brill!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler