[Lookbook 02.07.2014] Silver linings and greens

01ADM_2022

It was really bad I started the year sick and got confined for eight friggin' days at the hospital. But there's still a silver lining to it all, as I lost weight, however shallow and inane that may sound. Clothes that no longer fit me before are now back in rotation, like this pair of silver jeans here. It's actually a bit too big for me now around the waist. Still manageable with a belt, though.

02ADM_2027

I shunned all thoughts of wearing anything black with these jeans. I wanted to experiment a bit and ended up with some "greens" courtesy of my t-shirt and kicks. And so it won't be too bare, I threw in this striped white and navy thingamaging as well. And some white frames.

03ADM_2021
04ADM_2030
05ADM_2026

Happy weekend!
__________________
V-neck tee (Bench); draped vest (H&M); jeans (Penshoppe); kicks (Topman); eyeglasses (Hang Ten).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler