[Lookbook 05.02.2014] Pool boy

ADM_3906

A day after hitting the beach with a neon tee, we opted for our hotel's small rooftop pool this time. I wore one of my recent Speedo purchases (where I really had to restrain myself because I was loving the pieces at their store). It's part of their vintage-inspired line that evoke styles from the bygone era of the 60s and 70s if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, I love the color and just paired it with a black t-shirt. Well, honestly while I was packing I couldn't figure out what to wear it with, so black was the safest and laziest choice.

ADM_3909
ADM_3912
ADM_3919

_________
Swim shorts (Speedo); t-shirt (Bench); flip-flops (Sanuk).

Comments

  1. Love the shorts a very cool colour. Have a great weekend.

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :)

    Pozdrawiam :)
    http://mw-maleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler