LOOKBOOK | Trekking in orange and ombre

halfwhiteboy - orange t-shirt and ombre swim shorts 01

Instead of beaches, this summer saw me visiting a couple of waterfalls. Outfit-wise, it was mostly blue for my first two waterfall trips, both in South Cebu. There's the blue shirt and swim shorts combo I wore to Kawasan Falls in Badian, and the multicolored pastel shirt and cerulean blue shorts I donned for our trek through the five-tier Aguinid Falls in Samboan. Though multicolored, the latter was still heavily anchored on blue.

This time around I consciously picked a different color, orange. As plain as this V-neck tee is, I thought it just pops, so I went for it and paired it with ombre printed swim shorts. I can't explain how the colors complement each other but for me it simply works. I subscribe to the thought that if it feels right, then it must be right.

halfwhiteboy - orange t-shirt and ombre swim shorts 02

After my foray into buttoned shirts, I was back to wearing only a t-shirt with my swim shorts. Yes, I was going trekking--in swim shorts. Because what else would you do when you get to these waterfalls but take a dip and get yourself wet, right?

halfwhiteboy - orange t-shirt and ombre swim shorts 03
halfwhiteboy - orange t-shirt and ombre swim shorts 04
halfwhiteboy - orange t-shirt and ombre swim shorts 05
halfwhiteboy - orange t-shirt and ombre swim shorts 06

Next up I'll tell you about these waterfalls. Blog post should be up soon.
_________________
V-neck tee and swim shorts (both Bench); trekking sandals (Sandugo); bracelet (Paradigm Manila).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler