LOOKBOOK | Anchoring a look on a micro-patterned jacket

halfwhiteboy - micro-patterned light jacket 01

Man, do I look so bored! Anyway, here I am basing an entire look on a jacket I haven't worn yet. It's a lightweight piece with micro-patterns in wine and gray, so we take after one of these colors. I picked gray, which I used for my pants and socks.

For contrast I wore a deep moss green pullover and brown leather shoes, which complement the other colors just fine.
halfwhiteboy - micro-patterned light jacket 02
Big foot.

halfwhiteboy - micro-patterned light jacket 03
The "look away" pose.

halfwhiteboy - micro-patterned light jacket 04
Still bored.

Happy hump day!
_____________________
Pullover (Uniqlo); jacket (Topman); pants (Giordano); socks (Iconic); shoes (Zara Man); bag (Tumi).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler