LOOKBOOK | Another case of the blues

halfwhiteboy - blue suit and blue sneakers 01

I haven't worn a suit for quite some time, so I thought of taking this blue number out for a spin. It's not as noticeable in the photos but it's not all blue because it's got a white microdot pattern. Talk about downsized polka dots.

And of course, since I work in a very casual environment, I had to dress it all down--plain white tee underneath the jacket, fabric belt in blue stripes, and blue suede sneakers. I guess it also helps to push the sleeves back up from time to time.

And it's all blue! Well, almost.

halfwhiteboy - blue suit and blue sneakers 02
halfwhiteboy - blue suit and blue sneakers 03
halfwhiteboy - blue suit and blue sneakers 04

Oh, even my bag's blue! In keeping with my casual look, I went for a backpack. Got it a while back from Akaba, a local brand that incorporates traditional weaves in their designs. Supporting local here.

halfwhiteboy - blue suit and blue sneakers 05

Bye!
_____________
Suit (Topman); t-shirt (Uniqlo); shoes (Clae); bag (Akaba).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler