LOOKBOOK | Wearing the tropics on my sleeve

halfwhiteboy - summer print bomber jacket 04

I realized that this tropical print bomber jacket is one jacket that's not very easy to wear. Yeah, the print is very eye-catching but it seems to clash with almost everything I try to put on. Black is obviously a safe bet but it can't always be black.

Here I tried red. I took a cue from the red stripes around the jacket's collar, cuffs, and waist, so I guess it would work.

halfwhiteboy - summer print bomber jacket 05

Next time I'll try orange. Or green. Let's see.
______________
Pullover (Uniqlo); jacket (Zara Man); joggers (Topman); shoes (Cole Haan).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler