LOOKBOOK | Suit and sneakers

halfwhiteboy - gray plaid suit and sneakers 01
Meow.

The confidence of a suit with the comfort of a pair of sneakers. And that's basically what this look is all about. I also didn't wear a collared shirt and in its stead is a white pullover. Talk about maxing out the casual factor in this one.

This is one of my go-to looks whenever I feel like wearing a suit. Like I've mentioned many times over, I'm always dressing it down because my work environment is basically a very casual one.

halfwhiteboy - gray plaid suit and sneakers 02
Any place can be a runway. Strut it!

halfwhiteboy - gray plaid suit and sneakers 03

halfwhiteboy - gray plaid suit and sneakers 04a
Uhm, yes?

I miss wearing a full-on suit with tie, though.
_____________
Suit (Zara Man); pullover (Uniqlo); shoes (Adidas Prophere).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler