LOOKBOOK | Linen comfort for warmer days

halfwhiteboy - white shirt and pinstripe linen pants 01

Thinking It: Chapter 2 here with the balloons. Never mind that they're not all blood red but I look the part, don't I? Of course I do! I'm a clown after all. Anyway, here's something for the warmer days. After a couple of weeks of rain and gloom, the sun is back with a vengeance. And what better way to cope with the heat than with linen!

I like that the pants have a roomy, relaxed cut, which to me is what's probably best for linen fabrics. It's very casual but the pinstripe pattern lend the trousers a certain air of, for lack of a better word, dignity. I mean, it sure doesn't look like it's made for the beach, right? But consistent with its casual nature, I just paired it with a plain white shirt and some sneakers. Very summery.

halfwhiteboy - white shirt and pinstripe linen pants 02

Casual Monday, anyone?
_____________
Shirt (Celio); pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Lacoste).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler