LOOKBOOK | Pixelated colors

halfwhiteboy - colorful pixelated print t-shirt 01

Been blogging about nothing but fragrances of late. I just thought of breaking the trend with an outfit post, so here goes.

I know there is practically nothing special about this outfit. It's just t-shirt and jeans for crying out loud! I just enjoy the colors on this one, and I think the peach-colored kicks fit perfectly into the whole look. I though it was just nice to enjoy some color after a week of heavy rains, that's all.

halfwhiteboy - colorful pixelated print t-shirt 02
halfwhiteboy - colorful pixelated print t-shirt 03

Anyway, happy weekend!
___________
T-shirt (an old one from Bench); jeans (Uniqlo); shoes (New Balance).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler