LOOKBOOK | Return to office first day high

halfwhiteboy - Grays and blacks outfit 01

Reality bites. I always knew that this work from home setup won't be forever. That we would one day be mandated to return to the office was inevitable. I kept pushing such thoughts to the back of my mind, to its deepest recesses, to some place I hopefully could never access. But then came the day. 

But what can I do? Well, for one, it's back to my pre-pandemic office OOTDs! Today it was all about shades of black and gray. Nope, I can't get myself to wear cheerful colors. Not on the day I finally abandon the comforts of home to wake up early, get reacquainted with city traffic, and return to the office. At least not yet. If anything, at least my clothes still fit. The shirt? From 2011. Now that's something to cheer about!

halfwhiteboy - Grays and blacks outfit 02
halfwhiteboy - Grays and blacks outfit 03

Anyone else is on a first day high? Or low?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler