LOOKBOOK | It's not just blue, not turquoise, not lapis, but cerulean. Or is it?

halfwhiteboy - cerulean blue suit 01

I find it really hard to identify specific shades of color. Take this suit, for instance. For the life of me, I couldn't really tell if its cerulean, cobalt, or what-have-you. Differences in lighting, in how a photo is captured, etc. only add up to my confusion. But let's just say that this is a cerulean blue suit because I think it's quite close to Ann Hathaway's frumpy sweater in The Devil Wears Prada (at least in most photos).

A white shirt is a fail-safe choice, so I went with that. then I picked a blue striped tie and brown leather to complete the look. Cue afternoon sun peering through our office windows and I'm good.

halfwhiteboy - cerulean blue suit 02
halfwhiteboy - cerulean blue suit 03
halfwhiteboy - cerulean blue suit 04
halfwhiteboy - cerulean blue suit 05

I know my suit looks different across photos but Miranda, once and for all, do you think it's cerulean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'