LOOKBOOK | A walk in the park

halfwhiteboy - mustard pullover and teal blue coat 01

I'm back in the tropics and naturally, I miss the cold autumn air of Tokyo. Here I was in Hama-rikyu Gardens for an afternoon leisurely stroll with my wife. Wore a mustard pullover and gray joggers, teal blue oversized coat in tow.

halfwhiteboy - mustard pullover and teal blue coat 02

While the cold was tolerable, eventually I decided to put my coat on because I got tired of lugging it around. It was quite heavy actually. My footwear choice proved right, though, as we weren't treading on concrete pathways at all.

halfwhiteboy - mustard pullover and teal blue coat 03
halfwhiteboy - mustard pullover and teal blue coat 04
halfwhiteboy - mustard pullover and teal blue coat 05
halfwhiteboy - mustard pullover and teal blue coat 06

10,000 steps target achieved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler