[Project Look Book] Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2011

DSC_0119adj
In the mood for black today but toned down the somber look with these distressed metallic lace-ups from Zara.

DSC_0175adj
I totally forgot about this shirt already until I saw it last night while looking for something black. It has this stylized collar that won't allow a tie with it (unfortunately I don't have a closeup photo). Realized I still haven't worn it. I also can't remember when I exactly bought it, except that I got it from Tyler. Belt, Merger.

DSC_0213adj
The pants are from Topman. I always go for either their slim or skinny fit, preferably with the short length. Topman has either "R" for regular length or "S" for short. If I'm wearing skinny pants I want them to have very little or no break at all (but I'm not always successful at finding the perfect length). Here I'm wearing skinny, and judging by the break at the hems, I think they're the regular length.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler