It's a small world

Indeed it's a small world. At least it feels like it sometimes. When My Bibe and I were at Club Paradise, I was surprised to see a few familiar faces at the restaurant. My suspicion grew when I saw this familiar cute little kid walking to and fro the restaurant premises. So I approached them.

Confirming my suspicion, they were indeed Jos and Hanna, our next-room neighbors at Anda White Beach Resort in Bohol last year. What a pleasant surprise it was for all of us (it's not a one-sided claim; they said so too). I told them it was the kids that I remember most since they were, like, the cutest, especially the younger tod.

rszDSC_0699
My Bibe with Jos and his two boys. Too bad Hanna was not in the picture.

rszDSC_0700
Aren't they the cutest? Wish we can have boys of our own like them.

They're from the UK although each hails from a different country. Now, we wonder where we're going to see each other again next year.

Have you encountered people somewhere and then bumped into them again some place else?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler