[Project Look Book] Friday, July 8, 2011

I don't exactly know what to make of it -- a draped vest, draped cardigan, or simply a draped sleeveless shirt -- but I'm loving this H&M find I'm wearing today. I could imagine myself wearing it just as it is with jeans or shorts but I wanted to wear it to work today. So I wore a plain white tee underneath. I was my fickle-minded self again last night since I couldn't decide on which t-shirt to choose. I had originally wanted some color but none of what I laid out last night felt right, and so I ended up with white.

rszDSC_7528cropadj
rszDSC_7646cropadj
rszDSC_7670cropadj

The black jeans are Topman and I just felt like rolling up the hems to expose some ankle. The t-shirt is from Bench and the sneaks, Zara.

rszDSC_7512cropadj
rszDSC_7679cropadj
rszDSC_7600cropadj

Looking forward to a restful weekend. And maybe I should get a haircut.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler