[Project Look Book] Monday, July 25, 2011

rszsatDSC_9248adjcrop

Yesterday was hell. What started as a fine, sunny day suddenly morphed into a wet and stinky nightmare. My Bibe and I just visited his dad in Malabon and we were on our way to the Malabon Zoo. I was rearing to see and if possible, pet, their three newborn tiger cubs. It started to rain, and before we knew it, the road was flooded. We were fine at first even if the water was already knee-deep until a jeepney further ahead of us stalled. Water started to seep in the car and I was shouting and cursing. But it was hopeless. We couldn't move. It was a one-lane road and there were a couple of vehicles behind us as well. The water inside the car was almost up to our seats already.

Eventually the vehicles behind us moved back, which allowed me to move a bit, enough to make it to a dirt road towards a dump site, which was on a bit higher ground. We waited for the water to subside before we moved on. I was just thankful that our car didn't stall. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known what to do and I would probably still be shouting and cursing all around. Now it's time to move on.

Today I wore something with a rather sunny vibe: a short-sleeved plaid shirt from H&M. At least the pastel colors help in uplifting my mood somehow. I paired it with blue pants from Sahara at SM and black shoes from Aldo.

rszsatDSC_9226adj
rszsatDSC_9243adj
rszsatDSC_9255adj

We sent the car to the shop to have it checked and cleaned. Now I don't know until when we have to go about our day without our beloved Minitron.

Comments

  1. thank you so much for your comment! :D

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I'm sorry for the incident that happened to you!

    loved your Look! the shirt is beautiful and was perfect for you! then the pants, the little that I could see me very happy! I thought that everything was beautiful!

    I loved your blog and following it! I'll see you in my blog if you can follow me too!

    http://wwwmaismoda.blogspot.com

    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...that's so sweet of you. And thank you.
    I'm following you now. My pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler