Friday, September 16, 2011

Wish list: Pants and bags from NYFW

I mentioned in a previous post that I noticed a lot of nice shorts from Spring/Summer 2012 collections featured during New York Fashion Week. But shorts weren't the only items I'm drooling over. I'm loving a lot of pants, bags, jackets and other tops. Since it's my birthday, I'm including these (and those shorts) in my wishes when I blow the candles on my cake (Do I have a cake?).

Because I'm wishing for a lot, this post will only feature pants and bags.

From Roberto Cavalli:

roberto cavalli02
I love both color and pattern. And the blazer's equally hot!

roberto cavalli01
Mustard is a prominent color in various collections showcased at NYFW. I probably won't be wearing the pants and jacket together but I could at least have the pants.

From Gant Rugger:

Gant Rugger01
It's the color I'm primarily in love with. I also like the cut and the length, perfect for showing some ankle.

From Tommy Hilfiger:

Tommy Hilfiger01
Camo reinvented. Camos have been making a resurgence in runways lately and I love Hilfiger's take here.

Tommy Hilfiger02
Orange pants! How nice is that?

From Antonio Azzuolo:
It's the bags this time. It's the same style but of different colors. I couldn't pick which one I like better.

Antonio Azzuolo01
Antonio Azzuolo02

From Nautica:

nautica
This tote came in an array of different color combinations. I want one.

Now it's time to check if I do have a cake and candles to blow.

--------------
Check out the other half of my wish list here.

2 comments:

  1. I am wanting all of these looks! Just have to get some cash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we definitely need cash. lots of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...