[Project Look Book - Weekend] Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011

Went to the Legaspi Sunday Market (related post later). While my Project Look Book was originally intended for my office getup only, I've decided to include "ad hoc" posts as well to cover weekend strolls, events attended, vacations, etc. - all because I wore fisherman's pants.

rszDSC_8623

Got them from Ko Phi-Phi in Thailand last year. It's one size fits all.

rszDSC_8591

I was really clueless at first but I quickly got around. I have another one in maroon. I don't know but I just really love them, the relaxed feel they give me. They go well with my Sanuks.

I'll feature more of the fisherman's pants, including how to wear it, in another post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler