[Project Look Book] Wednesday, September 7, 2011

rszDSC_4609adj

Do I look too happy today? No particular reason, though. We were laughing at one point during this shoot and I just thought of "extending" that laugh and see how it looks in the photos. Not bad, I thought.

After running around with blades yesterday, I picked up a bow tie for today's outfit. It's maroon with some white dots on it, not my top-of-mind choice for a brown shirt with rust-colored miniature checks, though. But I thought it worked. With it I wore metallic trousers and a pair of brown lace-ups.

rszDSC_4573adj
rszDSC_4596adj
rszDSC_4495adj
rszDSC_4565adj
rszDSC_4575adj

Typing the labels here, I just realized that the shirt, bow tie and pants are all from Merger. Not my intention, I must stress. The shoes are from Zara.

Comments

  1. hey! thanks a lot for your comments on my blog :) That is a really nice looking and well suiting outfit! i love the colour brown :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler