[Project Look Book] Tuesday, December 13, 2011

rszDSC_3364adj

Got to wear my new shoes today. In a vapid attempt at justifying my purchase, I always say "It's meant to be" to somehow ease the guilt that comes with shelling out money. And this is why I say that this pair was meant to be: I originally spotted them at Prima Linea in Greenbelt 3, which were also available in another color but I loved this one better. Unfortunately, they didn't have it in my size, so maybe it was not meant to be, I thought. A week later while I was in Cebu, I saw them at a Linea Store in Ayala Center -- and they had it in my size! Meant to be after all!

rszDSC_3307adj

Needless to say, my outfit revolved around the shoes. So I wore a red pullover (which made me look very Christmas-y), brown pants, and a brown jacket in a lighter shade. Works well enough, I guess.

rszDSC_3333adj
rszDSC_3320adj
rszDSC_3285adj

Shoes (Bonavita at Prima Linea); pullover (Topman); jacket (Zara); pants (Dansen at SM Department Store).

Comments

  1. I am glad I am not the only one that has 'it was meant to be" purchases. They are pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you guys like the shoes.

    @david, yeah, you're not alone ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You knew how to wear those shoes they are amazing ! keep it up

    http://jerseychase.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler