LOOKBOOK | Lightweight blazer and shorts

halfwhiteboy matching shorts and blazer 01

On a whim I decided I'd wear a blazer and matching shorts to Art Fair Philippines last Sunday. It's no suit but there's something to it because the fabric of both blazer and shorts - which I bought separately (years apart in fact) - are an exact match, which is a textured meld of powder blue and white. I also have matching pants, which, when worn with the blazer, made me look like I was attending a summer wedding.

I opted to scale back, though, by just wearing a plain white tee underneath and a pair of white Superstars because I was expecting a lot of walking and hordes of people at the fair. As for the fabric belt, it came with the shorts.

halfwhiteboy matching shorts and blazer 02
halfwhiteboy matching shorts and blazer 03
halfwhiteboy matching shorts and blazer 04
halfwhiteboy matching shorts and blazer 05
halfwhiteboy matching shorts and blazer 06
halfwhiteboy matching shorts and blazer 07

So there, I'm one of those annoying people posing for photos at Art Fair PH. 😆
_____________
Blazer, shorts, and belt (Uniqlo); t-shirt (Bench); shoes (Adidas).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler