LOOKBOOK | Just another plaid shirt

halfwhiteboy - plaid shirt and colored pants 01

Yes, it's another plaid shirt, something I'm easily drawn to. This one comes in a woven fabric, however. I like that it's a tad thick and for some reason it gives me the cowboy feels. Quite surprisingly, too, this one's a small (I'm usually a medium). I think it's the American sizing.

Here I paired it with blue colored pants but I know it will look great with jeans, more so faded and ripped jeans. It's a workday, after all, so maybe some other time. Finished it off with plain black oxfords.

halfwhiteboy - plaid shirt and colored pants 02
halfwhiteboy - plaid shirt and colored pants 03
halfwhiteboy - plaid shirt and colored pants 04

How about you, do you love plaid?
________________
Shirt (Gap); pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Cole Haan).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler