LOOKBOOK | Athleisure comfort for the rainy days

halfwhiteboy - matching hoodie and joggers 01

I do wear joggers quite often. I even pair joggers with an office shirt and wear it to work. But never have I worn something that completely matches my top. Until now.

After much thought I got myself matching sweatpants and a hoodie--and I actually wore them together. Because gym or not, why not?

halfwhiteboy - matching hoodie and joggers 02
halfwhiteboy - matching hoodie and joggers 03
halfwhiteboy - matching hoodie and joggers 04
halfwhiteboy - matching hoodie and joggers 05

All comfy and good. Happy weekend!
_____________
Hoodie and joggers (Uniqlo); t-shirt (Giordano); shoes (Aldo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler