LOOKBOOK | Keeping warm with an ethnic woven poncho

halfwhiteboy - ethnic woven poncho 01

This monsoon season had me reaching out for jackets, hoodies, and what-have-you because it gets really cold in the office. Now let's throw in a poncho into the mix.

I got this ethnic woven poncho from House of Nippon (just find them on Instagram), where I also snagged my printed kimono cardigan a few months ago. It's nice and comfy, not to mention that it affords the wearer a certain kind of swag, probably because of its long and draping effect. And of course, it does the job of keeping you warm.

So I started my look with something basic: a plain gray top, joggers, and black lace-ups. Add poncho and that's it!

halfwhiteboy - ethnic woven poncho 02
halfwhiteboy - ethnic woven poncho 03
halfwhiteboy - ethnic woven poncho 04
halfwhiteboy - ethnic woven poncho 05
halfwhiteboy - ethnic woven poncho 06

A colleague who has worked in Colombia before commented that I look like someone from Argentina, or that I look like an Incan. Really?
_______________
Woven tee and joggers (Uniqlo); poncho (House of Nippon); shoes (Cole Haan).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler