LOOKBOOK | Cuban feels again

halfwhiteboy - printed cuban shirt and green pants 01

I'm wearing this printed Cuban shirt again. The last time I wore it I followed a brown color scheme where I paired it with khaki pants, brown belt, and brown shoes. It's probably the most obvious route with this shirt's print.

But the shirt offers so many possibilities given the variety of colors in its design, so this time I'm trying green. Of course not all shades of green will do but this muted hue here fits just right in. I still kept the shoes brown but I played a little with the belt. It still works because it shares identical colors as the shirt, so it doesn't compete with it at all.

halfwhiteboy - printed cuban shirt and green pants 02

I'm thinking about trying blue next time. What do you think?

______________
Shirt (Zara Man); pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Massimo Dutti); belt (department store find).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler