LOOKBOOK | Finally, Gudetama!

halfwhiteboy - gudetama t-shirt and jeans 01
Depressed egg but happy me!

I have long been pining for a Gudetama t-shirt, jealous that Kwittiegirl can simply pick at liberty any design from Uniqlo. Yes, that depressed egg of a Sanrio character has beguiled me with its kawaii, and it frustrates me that Uniqlo only has it in female tees.

But as luck would have it, The SM Store now has Gudetama t-shirts. For guys! To be honest, the quality is not as great as Uniqlo's--the fabric, print, fit--buy hey, for only Php 350, I think I'm good. With much glee I can easily pair it with jeans or shorts. Ha!

halfwhiteboy - gudetama t-shirt and jeans 02
Yes, it's Gudetama! Retreating to his eggshell, though.

halfwhiteboy - gudetama t-shirt and jeans 03
So serious, eh?

halfwhiteboy - gudetama t-shirt and shorts 01
Uhm, the cat must really like me.

halfwhiteboy - gudetama t-shirt and shorts 02
Such a soft kitty!

halfwhiteboy - gudetama t-shirt and shorts 03
All smiles.

I also wore another Gudetama t-shirt under a distressed denim jacket. And there's at least one more I haven't worn yet. No one's too old to embrace kawaii, so grab yours now!
_____________
Gudetama t-shirts (The SM Store); jeans (Uniqlo); shorts (H&M); shoes (Sebago); sunnies (Carrera).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler