LOOKBOOK | Relax...but suck it all in

halfwhiteboy - polo and plaid joggers 01

End of the week. Time to loosen up and relax. Here I went for what are essentially still joggers but in a fabric with patterns typically seen only in business wear, like plaid. The fabric is very soft, so you feel very relaxed in it, more so with the pants's loose construction. Okay, they may not technically be joggers after all, so let's just call them drawstring pants. 😉

For contrast I picked a rather fitted polo, which forced me to suck it all in. Haha! Besides, wearing another loose-fitting piece with these roomy pants will only most likely make you look lousy. I know it can work in certain cases--like when I tried loose on loose with an oversize shirt and joggers--but generally speaking, it will.

By the way, might I say that I love my shoes? I'm totally digging the bulky aesthetic. I don't know if you do, too.

halfwhiteboy - polo and plaid joggers 02
halfwhiteboy - polo and plaid joggers 03
halfwhiteboy - polo and plaid joggers 04
halfwhiteboy - polo and plaid joggers 05a
halfwhiteboy - polo and plaid joggers 06

Happy weekend, guys!
_____________
Polo and pants (Uniqlo); sneakers (Adidas Prophere).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler