LOOKBOOK | Cargo pants can work, too

halfwhiteboy - making cargo pants work 01

Probably one of fashion's most derided pieces are cargo pants, of which we almost immediately associate with ugly and baggy trousers which multitude of pockets are bulging with anything conceivable stuffed in them.

But throw in a slimmer silhouette with stylized stitching, alternative color options, and some self-restraint in wantonly stuffing everything you have in those pockets, and cargo pants probably wouldn't be as frowned upon in the fashion world. Yes, I do enjoy loose-fitting cargo pants and shorts, too, but I make a conscious effort to not over-stuff my pockets. I guess it's key. Forget function and let those pockets stay empty.

halfwhiteboy - making cargo pants work 02
These decorative deer remind me of my gorgeous bottle of Penhaligon's The Tragedy of Lord George.

halfwhiteboy - making cargo pants work 03
Did I get it right?

I'm enjoying this copper brown piece with its tapered fit. Kept the top plain and simple with a complementing gray tee while injecting some color with red sneakers.

😊
_________________
V-neck tee (Uniqlo); cargo pants (Terranova); shoes (Call It Spring).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler