GROOMING | Eight Wolves: Promoting local with pomades and more

halfwhiteboy - Eight Wolves products 01
Pomp hard, bros!

I stumbled upon Eight Wolves while looking around Cura V at the Power Plant Mall in Makati one evening. Amid a sea of jewelry, household ornaments, trays, bags, candles, and all sorts of knickknacks, I spotted a small display set of goods in tin cans and plastic bottles. Aha! Something for men, I thought.

I looked them up and learned that Eight Wolves is a local brand that started with pomades back in 2014. I'm not really into them but only because I don't have that much hair to style in the first place. How I wish I could do a pompadour but no, my remaining hair will just fall flat in an instant. So bless you guys with really thick hair (sigh). This one's for you.

The pomades smell really good and carry some pretty hip names like Dire Wolf, Beowulf, Cherry Bomb, Crazy Eight, and more. Cool packaging, too! But more than pomades, Eight Wolves is on a mission to promote local products as it has, and continues to, partner with local artists, brands, barbershops, and resellers.

halfwhiteboy - Eight Wolves products 02
Eight Wolves's little corner in the store.

Apart from pomades, Eight Wolves also offers shampoo, soap, beard balm, beard and shave oil, and cologne. That last item is co-branded with Sparrow, another homegrown brand that's into all things fragrances. I think it's clear which item I got.

And there are even more products available on their website, including t-shirts and other merchandise.

halfwhiteboy - Eight Wolves products 03
I think it's a given what I got here.

halfwhiteboy - Eight Wolves products 04
For us, bearded men.

To know about where you can score Eight Wolves products, just visit www.eightwolves.ph. They pretty much got the whole Philippines covered.

Support local, you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler