LOOKBOOK | Cropped and cuffed patterned pants

halfwhiteboy - black shirt and gingham pants, brogues 01
'Sup, guys?

I really have no idea what the cloth used for my pants is called. It doesn't quite look like houndstooth to me but I also have doubts whether it can be considered gingham. But who really cares, right? I find it nice, more so with its cropped fit and cuffed design.

Now how else to go with it but a plain top? Yes, the black long-sleeved shirt is a very safe choice but a fail-safe one nonetheless. Sure, you can try mixing patterns but when you're running late, this shirt is the perfect dumb reach. Or a pullover.

And then a pair of brogues to complete the look, with a no-socks look to celebrate the pants's cropped style. The two-tone design of the shoes also adds some depth and variety, I must add.

halfwhiteboy - black shirt and gingham pants, brogues 02
The look I give whenever I see Monday.

halfwhiteboy - black shirt and gingham pants, brogues 03
But really, let's greet Monday with an earnest smile.

halfwhiteboy - black shirt and gingham pants, brogues 04
Discussing my future with myself. Care to join us, er, me?

halfwhiteboy - black shirt and gingham pants, brogues 05
How do I look?

So what do you guys think? It's a simple look that I think anyone can pull off.
_______________
Shirt and pants (Zara Man); shoes (Massimo Dutti).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler