LOOKBOOK | Black olive and dinosaurs

halfwhiteboy - olive green overshirt and dino socks 01

I'm really making an effort of late to use lesser-worn stuff from my closet. You see, it's so easy for me to simply resort to pullovers and sweatshirts because they hardly require any ironing. So yeah, I'm really trying to overcome my laziness and maximize what I have.

Here I brought out this olive overshirt from Tyler, a local brand that I believe no longer exists. I don't know if I could even call it an overshirt because it has a zipper enclosure instead of buttons. Either way, it isn't quite a jacket nor is it exactly a shirt. It's a cross between the two. Apart from the color, I just love that it's stylish.

halfwhiteboy - olive green overshirt and dino socks 02
Olive and black look so good together, don't they?

halfwhiteboy - olive green overshirt and dino socks 03
Unzipped.

I wore a plain black V-neck tee underneath it, paired with some black pants and black shoes. Yes, because olive and black look so good together. It may be safe but it damn works. However, to add just a little bit of spice, I wore some playful dino-themed socks. After all, we ought to have fun with what we wear.

halfwhiteboy - dino socks 04
Hello, Jurassic World!

Thoughts?
_____________
Overshirt (Tyler); V-neck tee (Uniqlo); socks (Iconic); shoes (Pedro).

Comments

  1. Do you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal to you deep inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, please and look after you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him try better than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter of fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon find him expose his heart and mind to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'