LOOKBOOK | K-Drama feels

halfwhiteboy - coat, turtleneck sweatshirt, printed pants 01

So South Korea's Parasite just made history at the Oscars. From K-Pop to K-Dramas, they really are kicking it in high gear. Meanwhile, I'm just trying to keep warm in our abnormally cold office when a colleague commented that I look like someone from a K-Drama (but sans the perfectly smooth skin, I guess). Whatever it was, I took it as a compliment. So not only does wearing a coat keep me warm; apparently it can also evoke some K-Drama feels. 😁

halfwhiteboy - coat, turtleneck sweatshirt, printed pants 02

Obviously adding to that vibe is the ribbed turtleneck sweatshirt underneath that coat, which I've worn countless times already over the last 9 years (yes, I'm rubbing it in). I thought it would go well with my gray patterned pants, which are even way older. A brown and gray outfit just works. Add to that a pair of brown leather oxfords and it's even better than it already is.

halfwhiteboy - coat, turtleneck sweatshirt, printed pants 03
halfwhiteboy - coat, turtleneck sweatshirt, printed pants 04

Annyeonghaseyo!
__________
Coat (H&M); turtleneck (Onesimus); pants (Penshoppe); shoes (Massimo Dutti).

Comments

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    More than 160k women and men are trying a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's painless and it works on everybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Proceed to use this crazy hack

    so you'll be 1-2lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

TRAVEL | Sipalay's Sugar Beach: A beach far, far away

FRAGRANCE | Rajo Uno EDT by Bench: An inexpensive local gem