LOOKBOOK | Squid Game Player 456

halfwhiteboy - Squid Game Player 456 Costume 01

Netflix certainly hit it big with Squid Game. That it's going to heavily influence Halloween costumes this year is of course a foregone conclusion. As for me, I opted for Player 456. Yes, this is my Halloween outfit, which I intend to wear in a couple of "appearances" in the next few days. No, I don't mean to sound like some celebrity. What I'm pertaining to are those times when I need to show my face for meetings and other online gatherings.

I got the jacket and joggers from Lazada (of course they have everything imaginable!). They're not an exact copy but they'll do. Besides, I could always wear them as a pair or separately outside of Halloween. Put on a pair of white sneakers, allowed my wavy hair to take its course, and I'm good to go. I didn't bother with wigs. I wanted minimal effort.

halfwhiteboy - Squid Game Player 456 Costume 02
halfwhiteboy - Squid Game Player 456 Costume 03
halfwhiteboy - Squid Game Player 456 Costume 04
halfwhiteboy - Squid Game Player 456 Costume 05

After completing all rounds, Player 456 was understandably exhausted. And oh, hello, Player 001! You scheming old man!

halfwhiteboy - Squid Game Player 456 Costume 06

So who/what are you gonna dress up as this Halloween? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'