LOOKBOOK | Halloween 2021: Imma rapper, yo! Or am I?

halfwhiteboy - Rapper boi look 01

So no, I did not wear my Squid Game Player 456 costume on All Hallows' Eve. Twice, thrice was more than enough wearing, I guess. Not really knowing what to wear, however, Kwittiegirl and I went through our closets to see what we can put on. So I ended up as a rapper. Or at least what I thought a rapper looks like. 

Anyhow, who knew I had pants like these? I've never worn them before but I really think that I should because they're really nice and comfy. Because the print's already too busy, I just paired them trousers with a plain black pullover and plain white sneakers. Then I scoured the drawers and cabinets for some bling, yo. 

halfwhiteboy - Rapper boi look 02
halfwhiteboy - Rapper boi look 03

Kwittiegirl went out as some alternate version of herself. But I guess we make a good pair, don't we? 

halfwhiteboy - Rapper boi look 04

Till next year. Happy Halloween! 🎃

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'