LOOKBOOK | Mickey and Friends hoodie (Adidas x Disney)

halfwhiteboy - Adidas x Disney Mickey and Friends Hoodie 01

We recently stumbled upon this hoodie at the Adidas Originals store at the Powerplant Mall in Makati and fell in love with it. It's part of a larger Adidas x Disney collection that extends from everything apparel to footwear. The hoodie's front is very unassuming with a colorized outline of the Adidas Originals logo but when I flipped it, I instantly said "Aww..." out loud. I mean, how cute is that multicolored outline of Mickey, Goofy, and Donald!

I just knew I had to have it and so I did. But at least I was able to successfully resist the urge to also get the matching joggers—for now. After all, matching hoodies and joggers are such a vibe, don't you think?

halfwhiteboy - Adidas x Disney Mickey and Friends Hoodie 02
halfwhiteboy - Adidas x Disney Mickey and Friends Hoodie 03
halfwhiteboy - Adidas x Disney Mickey and Friends Hoodie 04
halfwhiteboy - Adidas x Disney Mickey and Friends Hoodie 05

And since I was at the office, I wore normal office pants and leather shoes to offset the casualness of the hoodie, the Mickey and Friends hoodie. 🐭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

FRAGRANCE | Rajo Uno EDT by Bench: An inexpensive local gem