LOOKBOOK | Relaxed with a touch of whimsy

halfwhiteboy - pullover and plaid pants 01

I think it's obvious that I love pullovers. They're just so comfy, easy to wear, and versatile. And as if I don't have enough, my wife recently got me a bunch of new ones (same shirt, different colors) from Madewell. Well, they sure look like they're made well. For one, the fabric's pretty heavy, so it falls nicely on your body, giving you a very relaxed look.

Paired it with some plaid pants for a bit of whimsy (thankfully they still fit me) and a pair of wine-colored oxfords. It's very casual but if the need be, I can dress it up in a flash by just throwing over a blazer or jacket.

halfwhiteboy - pullover and plaid pants 02

Yea or nay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

LOOKBOOK | Barong Tagalog and sneakers for 'Buwan ng Wika'