LOOKBOOK | Effortless layering with an overshirt

halfwhiteboy - pink overshirt and peach sneakers 01

I realized I don't really do overshirts. I also realized that I've missing out on a lot because they're so versatile and easy to wear. An overshirt is basically a cross between a shirt and a jacket. It's designed mostly like a shirt but made with a thicker fabric befitting some jackets. It's a great layering option when you don't want anything too warm like a jacket or hoodie.

In my case here, I just wore a gray knit tee underneath, some plaid pants (they're plaid; they just appear too dark in the photos), and peach sneakers. It's a very laid-back and effortless look that's arguably a tad better than just wearing a plain t-shirt.

halfwhiteboy - pink overshirt and peach sneakers 02
halfwhiteboy - pink overshirt and peach sneakers 03
halfwhiteboy - pink overshirt and peach sneakers 04

Now I think I should be looking for a couple more overshirts. How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler