LOOKBOOK | Ba ba bandana

halfwhiteboy - office casual with bandana 01

Except for that red piece that's part of a typical Katipunero costume, I don't think I've ever worn a bandana around my neck before. I really don't know why I haven't because it's such a timeless and effortless way to accessorize. But there's always a first time for everything, right?

Last night while rummaging through my drawers, I found this black and white silky bandana that I forgot I have. On a whim, I decided I'm gonna use it. So with practically no effort at all, I pulled out this light gray knit pullover, some black trousers, argyle socks, and a pair of black lace-ups to go with my newfound accessory. I know it should be the other way around but what the heck? Anyway, the bandana works perfectly with my rather drab color scheme (or lack thereof), giving my outfit a much-needed, yet subtle, lift.

halfwhiteboy - office casual with bandana 03
halfwhiteboy - office casual with bandana 04
halfwhiteboy - office casual with bandana 05
halfwhiteboy - office casual with bandana 06
halfwhiteboy - office casual with bandana 07

Okay, I need more of these bandanas. Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler