The Angels Have Fallen

I just wrote about us dismantling Christmas decorations at the office and what the setup looked like before tearing them down (see related post here). Well, here's how My Bibe's area looked like last Christmas:

rszDSC_8785

Yup, I've made angels out of these foul-mouthed South Park kids. I borrowed Kwittie Boy's angel wings for Cartman. I thought that since he's the grumpiest of them all, I'd give him these fluffy wings. I'm pretty sure he'd hate the fact that he's forced to wear such a thing and that there's absolutely nothing he can do about it.

rszDSC_8756

Was supposed to make three more similar wings but I wasn't able to find any feathers. Didn't have time to look elsewhere. So I thought some white cardboard and glitters would do for Kyle...

rszDSC_8782

Stan...

rszDSC_8768

and Kenny (of course he always dies in every episode so he has to look this way)!

rszDSC_8751

It's not the first time I've used these stuffed toys for decorating My Bibe's area, as you can see after the jump.

rszDSC_0197

These kids have already appeared as themselves back in 2008. My Bibe also had a pink-themed Christmas tree that year, and gold balls suspended from the ceiling.

rszDSC_0238

Her cubicle was also dotted with these mini-poinsettia arrangements:

rszDSC_0200

For 2009, gold and red was the theme.

rszDSC_9897

By the way, apart from those South Park angels for 2010, she also had this "Hello Kuto" tree:

rszDSC_8815

See more pics of each character and why "Hello Kuto" right here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler