Friday, January 28, 2011

Panic buying

I'm hoarding!

rszDSC_1286

Why?

(Check related post here.) Got 2 boxes each of Columbia and Italian Roast Decaf yesterday, so I got 4 more boxes free. After much thought, I did the same again today. When I entered the store, the manager instantly recognized me and smiled. She asked if ubos na. Just hoarding, I said.

Yeah, the purchase was maybe big in terms of instant coffee and of the crazy quantity but I thought, we do buy this stuff anyway, promo or no promo. So might as well take advantage of it. As of last count, I have 20 boxes of 12 (bought 10, got 10 free). 20 x 12, that's 240 sticks of Via!

But at the moment I'm still stuck with three flavors when there's, like, 10 or so in other countries. I asked the manager but there's no info yet on whether other variants will arrive in the Philippines anytime soon. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Hoarder! :-p But thanks for buying the decaf. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm actually mulling over whether to buy more or stop already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...