[Project Look Book] Friday, July 1, 2011

I got myself a new pair of shoes from Topman about two weeks ago but haven't worn them until now because of recent weather patterns. I dared not wear them in the rain. However, after seeing the weather improve lately, I thought it was time to wear them. But then the weather was fickle-minded again yesterday so I was having second thoughts last night. In the end, though, I decided to wear them. I thought, if it did rain, my only problem would be when I'm getting in and out of the car to open and close the gate at home. Well, today was my lucky day.

rszDSC_6812cropadj
rszDSC_6858cropadj

The shoes were quite affordable, actually. After all, they're just made of fabric and rubber. I likewise wore this striped tee, also from Topman, that My Bibe got for me. I wanted it but I wasn't too keen on shelling out more money for it. So, yahoo! For jeans, I opted for a lighter shade today and put on these tattered ones from Bonavita at Linea Italia, and the same white belt I wore two days ago. Brought along a lightweight jacket from Penshoppe just in case.

rszDSC_6886cropadj

Blame it on the colorful outfit but I had fun with today's shoot, which means there were more photos than usual. It also means that I had a hard time choosing which ones to post, so I just let go and uploaded everything on my shortlist. Here are the rest of them photos:

rszDSC_6817cropadj
I don't exactly know what I'm doing here. It's just fun to move around in jeans.

rszDSC_6834adj
Another what-the-hell-am-I-doing moment.

rszDSC_6863cropadj
This was actually a candid shot while I was putting on the jacket. Furrowed brow!

rszDSC_6896adj
See? It's sunny outside.

rszDSC_6913cropadj
Le shoes.

Oh, I just realized I'm now halfway through my yearlong project! Sweet!

Comments

  1. Love them nice!! -dynah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks for your comments on my Look Book! I love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem. and thanks in return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your shoes and t-shirt!
    So Nice!! ;)

    http://lbduhdm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, man! looking forward to new posts in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wau love your styled MY Dear u look great thanks for visiting my Blog and your lovely comment www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my favourite outfit,so simple and colourful.love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much, teo.
    best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tee and shoes!
    Really like it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler