[Project Look Book] Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July to you peeps in the States! Well it used to be that July 4th was celebrated here in the Philippines as Philippine-American Friendship Day, which, if my memory serves me right, was a national holiday. I could be imagining things, though. Anyway, it's a new workweek for me.

There's nothing really special with my outfit today; just pulled out a blue Paul Smith shirt from my closet, along with Topman gray pants to go with it. But if there's anything fancy about the shirt, it'll probably be the collar and cuffs because of the multicolored stripes. I also didn't shave but I'm kinda liking my facial hair at the moment. Let's just see when my love affair with it will end.

rszDSC_6992adj
rszDSC_6944adj

I'm noticing a habit here of me posting more photos than the usual recently. Oh well, just indulge me, will you?

rszDSC_6962adj
rszDSC_6978adj
rszDSC_6926adj

Brown belt (Hickok at SM Department Store); brown lace-ups (Aldo).

Comments

  1. I just came across your blog and I'm glad I did because it's great! Hope you'll check out my blog too nad maybe we can follow each other if you want..
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you, sienna. checked out your blog and it's nice. just followed you via google friends.
    best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your shirts !!!
    And good post :)
    See you
    HIISPYREBEL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! thank you, hiispyrebel! :)
    unfortunately, you can't have them. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler