[Lookbook 09.23.2013] Working the camera all by myself

01ADM_8382

This is what happens when I'm all alone in our hotel room, all dressed up for dinner while waiting for My Bibe--selfie shots. With a remote whose battery had run out, I resorted to my camera's timer, carefully positioning my equipment atop pillows and alternately a table. It took a bit of practice, I must say.

02ADM_8208

Being in the resort area of Nusa Dua (yes, where Ms World and the APEC Summit were held), I wore shorts but dressed it up a bit with a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of leather loafers. I didn't know what place we were going to so I thought I'd play it safe by not being too relaxed. But yes, I was in a monochrome of blue.

Anyway, here I was while waiting. I sure did have a lot of time to manage such many shots.

03ADM_8155
04ADM_8281
05ADM_8349

I couldn't decide, however, whether to tuck my shirt in or not. If I did decide on the former, at least there's the purple belt to break all this blue monochrome.

06ADM_8395
07ADM_8435
08ADM_8454

But in the end we settled for room service. Haha!

09ADM_8214

______________
Long-sleeved shirt (Topman); shorts (Uniqlo); fabric belt (Celio); loafers (Pedro).

Comments

  1. Well done, these pics are really great.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it doesn't seem like you had a hard time taking the shots all by yourself. The photos we're great and you looked great too- Katrina V
    http://katrinalovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking so flyyyy!
    great photos!
    xox
    borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler