[Project Look Book] Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I was scheduled today for my annual physical exam. So I thought of wearing something that won't be much of a hassle while going through the rounds of tests. And what could be more convenient than a short-sleeved shirt? It's easy enough to unbutton then put back on as I progress through the ECG, ultrasound, and x-ray stations. No need for folding up sleeves during blood extraction either.

rszDSC_3012adj1

I actually forgot where I got this shirt. I just know it's been with me for very long time already. The pants are from Topman, shoes from Traffic, timepiece from Aldo.

And once again I'm inside looking out, just like yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler